Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Saga Continues...


I can't believe its August 18th and we're still talking about this arrogant fuck. I'm mad at myself for feeding into this shit. But I can't help myself, it's everywhere. CNN is covering this story like the President was just assassinated. I go to the bank and two jerkoff Jet fans standing behind me are talking about it. ESPN is mid-orgasm as we speak. This is ridiculous. Brett Favre has the single biggest ego on the planet. Only a megalomaniac of epic proportions would hi-jack the NFL off-season two years in a row and not blink while doing it.

Before I get too ahead of myself, I will not be spending a lot of time of this. I would much rather be gauging my eye balls with glass shards before falling completely in the trap. Three weeks ago, Vikings coach Brad Childress and Favre said that he would stay retired. Did anyone really expect him to stay at home? Maybe long enough to avoid training camp, which all NFLers agree is the bane of their existence.

I wrote on April 1st that Brett Favre is the biggest joke in sports while everyone said I was crazy. How dare I say on of the all-time greats is the biggest joke in sports? Well, he just proved me right. Anyone else care to change their opinions?



In other news Minnesota fans need to get a pulse, aye? You just entered the fast-track to the Super Bowl. Show some excitement for Christ's sake.

No comments: