Thursday, February 18, 2010

AC transit guy really is a Crazy Motherfucker... this wasn't his first hoorah...




OK, so I'm sure most of you have seen it by now, and if you haven't here's the video of the AC transit fight where the 67 year old man wearing the light blue shirt beats the shit out of the younger black guy. I'm not going to get into it, that's not the reason for this post but it is one of the best videos I have seen in a while. It's so good, I decided to look into it a little more and see if I could find anything on this crazy old man, and find some shit out I did. This could be the best find I've had in a long time... So it turns out the man wearing the "I AM a Motherfucker" t-shirt's name is Thomas Bruso. But I like to refer to him by one of the nicknames he has coined for himself, "Tom Slick" "Vietnam Tom" or "Epic Beard Man". I shit you not that it was this guy calls himself and yes he is a Vietnam war vet. That black kid stood no chance. Just goes to show you never know who you're fucking with! So I'm reading more into a few articles on this guy and the fight and I struck gold. I had never seen it before but there is a video from back in August of 2009 of a man getting into an altercation with cops at an Oakland A's game. The man is being told to leave the game for being in the wrong seats and apparently he had brought in his own little bottles of liquor (a classic move when attending professional sporting events). The man refuses to leave his seat and the officers start trying to put cuffs on much to the mans dislike. It turns into a scene and the man eventually gets tasered multiple times by the cops cause it takes a few times to get them man down. And guess who that man was? Our good friend Tom Slick from the Ac Bus Transit fight, Take a look at the video it's amazing...



How amazing is that! This guy is an absolute beast and I'm definitely putting him at the top of the list for our people we want to party with most here at the Improp. Like are you serious with that video of him getting tased? it takes them like 4 different tries to take him down. The first one that hits him he just sits there and shrugs his shoulders repeating "it's nothing, it's nothing!" He is a crazy motherfucker that's for sure. As if that wasn't enough, here's another video from after the fight on the bus where Tom is going crazy out on the streets. Turns out he shattered that black dudes nose during their fight on the bus.






Guy is a straight up G in my book. Legendary stuff I can't wait to see what he does next!

No comments: