Monday, February 1, 2010

Saints fans are hardcore!




Now we have all heard of people doing some crazy things for Superbowl tickets and most of them are pretty reasonable, I mean come on its the Superbowl! This 22 year old from New Orleans just takes it to a whole new level.

He is offering one of his testicles for tickets to the superbowl. It's pretty funny but lets be realistic, chances are, your not going to find too many people in need of a testicle that also have an extra pair of superbowl tickets on hand. I will give it to him though, his discription of his testicle is hilarious. I know your beloved Saints have never been to the big game, but I don’t think I’d put my manhood on the line in order to see it live. I'll keep my testicles and catch it on a big screen at a local bar.

It's not even like this kid has been around for the teams entire existence or anything he's 22! With the core team they have right now, I don’t think it is bold to say the Saints have a good chance to make the Superbowl at least one more time before Brees is done. On the other end, if anyone actually takes this kid up on his offer, what are the chances he actually going to follow through after the game. He claims he will give up his unwanted ball after the Superbowl. That just doesn't seen like a fair trade to me. Some people really will do anything for their team.


No comments: