Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Blackest White Kid You Know Presents the Random Rap Video of the Week.



This is something new I'm trying out in an attempt to diversify the Improp. Because there is more to life than sports. I think..

Aside from sports, I also have a deep affinity for rap/hip-hop music. As a matter of fact, I am knee deep in the rap game. What John Clayton is to the NFL, I am to rap. I swear. I'm hip. I'm with it. From Jay-Z to Talib Kweli to Run DMC I know it all. My first concert was Kanye West "The Truth Tour 2004" at the Fleetcenter.

So don't think I'm just some shorty fronting, do you know what I am saying? I am not a wigger. I am the blackest white kid you know. Or the whitest black kid. However you want to look at it. Sure I may be from Cape Cod. So what, I went to Catholic school. And yes I go to a school filled with Jews. But all that doesn't mean I can't cut up a mean rug when the DJ puts on "Get Low" by Lil' John & the Eastside Boyz.

Having said that I would like to share my wealth of hip-hop knowledge on to the world. BUT I'll start off slow. I don't want insult the virgin ears of my respected readers. In honor of the slice of heaven that I grew up in, here is a video to show how the bosses in the beach houses kick it. Yo.

Prep-Unit/Tea Partay



No comments: