Friday, October 23, 2009

Why Am I Not Surprised? Nascar Moonshine Dispenser

For the enticing price of $48 this Dale Earnheardt Jr. moonshine dispenser will make you the most popular hill-billy in the entire trailer park! Nothing says redneck more than NASCAR. And nothing compliments your SCOAL dip cup better than a stiff glass of moonshine. It's about time the two were combined for those dim-witted hicks.

I don't fully understand the appeal of watching a glorified traffic jam for three hours, but apparently my southern counterparts have made it the most popular sport in America. I just don't get it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have an education that exceeds the seventh grade. Maybe it's because I don't spend my free time carousing the isles at Wal-Mart searching for the rollback discounts. But if there's anything that will help me understand, it's a few glasses of moonshine.

Is this why NASCAR is so damn popular? Everyone has their own booze distiller. Hey they may have started slavery, but these southerns have got the right idea about tailgating. Every sports tailgate should not be complete without a grill and this genius contraption. Maybe that's why rednecks are lacking upstairs; they're too busy burning braincells with their homemade moonshine.

HA! It's too easy to poke fun at our neighbors from the south (and I'm not talking about the Mexicans, either). And now is the only time I will embrace being called a Yankee.

No comments: