Monday, October 26, 2009

The Blackest White Kid You Know presents: The Filthiest Rap Videos by Women

Monday kicks off the first day of the Improp's "Save the Ta-Tas Week". And what better way to get this week started than with the Blackest White Kid You Know?

I've surfed the net high and low in search of the most vulgar, sexually explicit, grab-your-kids-and-tell-them-earmuff-it raps songs done by the opposite sex. And after hours and hours of searching I found my top three filthiest songs, not to mention a new late-night site that will be stored for personal use. HA!

Without further adieu here is video #3, Snoop Dogg ft. Lil' Jon & Trina-"Step Yo Game Up". The whole song is down-right filthy, but when Trina bursts on the track with 'P-U-S-S-Y' you know your ears are about to be soiled.


Here is video #2, Khia-"My Neck, My Back". Many women find this song to be very offensive, but me? I find this to be empowering. Like a stripper, this song makes women feel superior to their male counterparts...kinda.


And now to the finale. Unquestionably the filthiest rap song ever, male or female. Riskay's "Can I Smell Yo Dick?" The song's about a girl who feels that her boyfriend is cheating on her and to figure out the problem she wants to smell his dick. Easy enough, right? The number 1 filthiest rap song by a woman, hands down!


Be sure to tune in tomorrow for the top nipple slips in Hollywood! Until then....just smell yo dick!

No comments: