Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Top Nipple Slips in Hollywood

Give me a whoo-ha Two Times Tuesday! Yes! The Improper Sportsonian will be doubling your pleasure. I hope you all enjoyed "The Blackest White Kid You Know presents: The Filthiest Raps Songs by Women" yesterday. I know I did. But, today, we are one-upping Monday.

Do you love nipples? Do you love sexy celebrities? Do you love nipples on sexy celebrities? Well, you've came to right site because the Improp has all three for your viewing pleasure. Let's kick off this party with our honorable mention nipple slip.

11. Charlotte Church- If I knew those nips were going to be in church every Sunday, I would be a priest by now! Ms. Church is portrayed as a goody-girl opera singer, but this picture may say otherwise. Outside the top-1o until she befriends Paris Hilton. Step it up, girl.

10. Anne Hathaway- Starring in "The Devil Wears No Bra". I love this look. She's essentially covering up every inch of her body. It is just covered by the thinnest material on Earth. Fine by me, Ms. Hathaway. Elegance meets slut. Keep doin' what you're doin' white girl.

9. Katie Price- I don't who this chick is, but I'm digging it. If there's one thing I love more than nipples, it's nipples poking out of a patriotic dress. The Improper Sportsonian supports the troops and this beautiful country we call home. Apparently Ms. Price does too. She's stopping terrorism one nipple slip at a time!
8. Goldie Hawn- Gravity may have taken over a bit, but damn does she still have a rack! Ever see your Grandmother's nipples? That's what Mrs. Hawn's are like, except you don't cut your dick off afterwards. If she can stay this perky in her 50's-60's, her daughter should get a hold of her plastic surgeon!

7. Sienna Miller- This will be a reoccurring theme. Tube top + harsh waves of the Pacific = NIPPLES!! Pretty simple equation. You'd think women, like Ms. Miller, would have caught on by now. But I must say, I would love to nibble on those nipples. Look at them, they're like baby toes!
6. Kate Moss- Are you really surprised here? If this was a first-time offense, I may have bumped her up a notch. But she's a habitual nipple-slipper. She went for shock appeal with the cooter slip, too. You're hot Ms. Moss, but you need to class that act up. You know and I both know those blurs are wayyyyy too big, get it together toots.

5. Pamela Anderson- Now what would this list be without Pamela Anderson, The Queen of all things Tits? And despite her craved-up face, she looks quite good here. Love that tight red dress! And I love nothing more than a nice thick mane to tug on ;)
4. Kirsten Dunst- Pop quiz! What + what = nipples? It's back, just like I told you it would. I think Ms. Dunst has an infatuation with showing her nipples. Remember that romantic kiss with Spider-Man in the rain? Guess who made a special guest appearance? Yup, you guessed it! Her nipples! This tops Sienna Miller's topless shot because you get to see bottom boob. Love it!

3. Courtney Cox- (Note* The nipple equation does not apply here. All thanks goes to the mini-playboy-in-training who grabbed him some boob.) Hilarity meets sexuality. What's better than a MILF with a perfect rack? I'll tell ya that is one lucky kid, if he gets to feed from those funbags everyday. With tits like those I wouldn't be surprised if her bras "accidentally" ended up in Chandler's dresser.
2. Adriana Lima- Probably the hottest woman on the planet. Something about South American girls. They're so fucking exotic! Especially when they're nipples are bursting on the screen. This was a tough decision to make here between 1 and 2, but I had to give the silver medal to Ms. Lima for the lack of nipple exposure. I still would love to date you, Adriana. Don't hold it against me!1. Jessica Simpson- Hands down my number one celebrity lay. Perfect face. Perfect tits. No brain. Lots and lots of money. If you're in to the Kevin Federline-type, Jessica, then hit me up! This embodies everything-Anne Hathaway's elegance meets slut, Goldie Hawn's nipple peek, plus a super low-cut shirt to show off her puppies as it is. It's got it all. Enjoy!That's it, folks! I hope you enjoyed the "Top Nipple Slips in Hollywood"! If you have any additions or comments or arguments about the list please feel free to leave your comments below.

Be sure to check in tomorrow for the best side boob shots...ever. It should be faboobulous!

No comments: