Wednesday, October 28, 2009

World Series Game1 Live Blog


So I've gotten a lot of flack for the lack of coverage of the Yankees winning the pennant. Heading the lynch-mob was our old friend New York Mike. Yes, he's back. And he had nothing good to say. "Dude, I think it's pretty messed up that you haven't covered the Yankees. God knows you would be blogging away if the Red Sox won it. C'mon. We got nothing."

Well, Mike, it's true. I would be "blogging away" if the Red Sox won, asshole. That's because I have a deep-rooted love for the sawx. There are two reasons for me dismissing the Yankees winning the pennant:
  1. I didn't want to write about it. Being the C.E.O., editor, and staff writer for the Improper Sportsonian I can do that. Big Whoop. Want to fight about it?
  2. I had to get ready for the unveiling of Save the Ta-Tas Week. And I couldn't be bothered by something so trivial...joking.
But New York Mike does have a point. I'm actually excited about this World Series, which is more than I can say for last year. I was still hungover/heartbroken from losing to the Devil Rays. This year though has match-ups galore. So to make it up to New York Mike and the rest of the deprived Yankee fans I will be live-blogging, courtesy of CoverItLive.com.

It all kicks off at 7:17 p.m. Why watch the game at a shitty bar when we can talk shit safely via the internet. It's the coolest thing ever!

No comments: