Saturday, October 24, 2009

Michael Beasley Sleeps off Rehab

In what the Miami Heat are calling a "team organized fishing trip", Michael Beasley and a female-companion seem to be passed out surrounded by empty beer bottles.

The pictures were taken by a TMZ photographer on October 10 in Miami Beach during the Columbus Day Regatta. A Miami executive stands firm that Beasley was drinking "nothing but water and purple Gatorade". That's it? Water and purple Gatorade? Well if that's the case, then I want that purple stuff!

Beasley, the 2008 no. 2 overall pick, checked into a Houston rehabilitation center in early August for possible substance and psychological issues.

His rehab revelation came after a backlash stemming from a picture posted on his Twitter account. The picture was of a tattoo on Beasley's back reading "Supercool Beas", but in the background of the picture were bags allegedly filled with marijuana. Beasley reacted negatively to the poor publicity and left disturbing tweets on his Twitter, which was later made inactive.
"Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!"

"Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done...not feelin this at all!!!!!"


How did this photographer even get this close? Unbelievable journalism right here. Some where William Randolph Hearst is smiling. The Miami executive also made sure to say that his female snuggle partner was just a "friend" and that he was simply "tired" from a tough day at practice.

Alright, I'm in a fraternity and I've seen my fair share of drunken slumbers. And this is 100% a drunken slumber. It has to be--mouth ajar, limbs sprawled, beer bottles as far as the eye can see, drunken bitches who can't hang--it's all classic signs of a good time. I know it. Hell, those pictures were me two nights ago. The only problem is that Beasley is coming from rehab. Get it together man. You're getting paid too much money to end up like the next Reggie Lewis.

No comments: