Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Heaven Really Does Exist

Pack your bags cause your all welcome to join us as we travel to the greatest place on earth. I'm talking about a place where the beer flows like wine! Where we know someone who can plug us into the social pipeline, I'm talking about a little old place called, Starkenberger, Austria. Sorry for the Dumb and Dumber references I get carried away sometimes. But for real, you might ask why the hell are we going to Austria? Cause these guys are the smartest people in the world and they have constructed something that I only though was possible in my dreams. Swimming pools filled entirely with BEER. Oh yeah, Beer swimming pools, just check out the pictures and this insert from the resorts site:







--Another highlight which is featured in your tour is the world’s only ‘beer-swimming-pools’. The pools and the entire room have been decorated by Wernfried Poschusta who is a local artist who is furthermore internationally recognized. There is a total of seven pools who can accommodated four persons each and they are filled with oddments of the beer production, which are very rich in vitamins and calcium, and warm water. Just let us know your preferred temperature. Those bath are very beneficial for dirty skin, open wounds and psoriasis. Additionally such a bath activates the blood circulation and soothes your skin. The included hops have a calming impact on body and soul. --
















I mean how could you not want to go to this place. A little beer up your nose wouldn't even be a problem! I'm just more interested how long I could stay under water, straight chugging. I don't care how sanitary it is, its alcohol whats the worst that could happen. We play beer pong every weekend which is like making out with I'd say about 20 people a night. I'm going, all I want to know is who's with me!?

No comments: