Thursday, November 12, 2009

Philly Fans Take The Crown For Something At Least

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Clash of the Cretins
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis












Now I must admit this is pretty hilarious. Also they definitely got it right in this case, the only thing worse than Philly fans would be our beloved Sox fans. Mets fans you even have to join in with me on this one. I know most of y
ou claim that you hate the Yankees and our fans but I mean come on, you really wanted to see your division rival Phillies take home a second straight World Championship? That's like us Yankee fans cheering for the Red Sox to win the World... ok sorry I just threw up a little thinking about it. But on a serious note congrats to all you Philly fans you really deserved this one, Losers!

Empire baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RED SOX NATION BABY!