Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Improp presents: The Comedy Minute featuring Daniel Tosh


If I could do it, I would be a stand-up comedian. As I found out, it's one thing to be funny spontaneously. But it's an entirely different story trying to think of and write funny stuff. I got the utmost respect for stand-up comedians, even if they suck.

But this guy, Daniel Tosh, doesn't suck. He might be gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I'll leave that up to you to decide. Tosh has a show on Comedy Central called Tosh.0; which is essentially a rip-off of Joe McHale's The Soup. I'm a big fan of The Soup so you won't catch me watching a knock-off, but I swear the guy is peeing-your-pants funny.

He's wicked sarcastic and a lot of stand-up is derived from popular culture, which are two things I love in a stand-up comic. But I'll shut up and let you, the viewer, be the judge.

No comments: