Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chris Peterson Needs More Cowbell...




During the Fiesta Bowl I texted The Empire saying how unbelievably ugly Boise State fans were. Well after watching this video I guess I can extend that notion to the Broncos dance team and pep band. The video obviously climax's with the young girls breathtaking cow bell performance, but make sure to pay attention to the whole thing. You'll notice the heifer's Boise State tries to pass off as dancers. From what I've been told, a good portion, if not all of the members of a college's pep band are on some sort of scholarship. I wish I had known that all I needed to be able to do was keep a beat on a cowbell to get a college schloarship...Could have saved my mom 100k. This girl literally looks like she wants to jam that drum stick up her nose and mash it around a bit. Like what are you thinking FOX, there are so many facets of a college halftime show to focus on, why would you zoom in on a ruh-tard banging on some tin?

No comments: