Friday, January 15, 2010

Jersey Shore quotes of the week


“Like you look at me, you think I’m like a stuck up bitch, but yet like Vetrenarian, like that’s my zone, like I fucking like save animals, that’s like what I do.” - Snooki (could be a record for the most “like‘s” in one sentence.)

“Me and Keith start making out, we didn’t have sex, I don’t know why.” “He’s a nice guy, he’s gotta be clean” - Snooki (Wow)

Snooki- “Can I have a roll please” Situation “Don’t worry you got a couple” (Best line of the season so far)

“You like your girls like you like your underwear, dirty!” - Pauly D to the Situation

“Me and Sam actually leave at 4 o’clock, I couldn’t take it anymore like you know what I mean like we’ve been here since 12 o’clock, 5 hours is enough.” - Ronnie (sorry but last time I checked 12 to 4 is only 4 hours Ronnie)

“I’m not trashy, unless I drink to much.” - Snooki

No comments: