Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Hitman Is Back...





The BEST there is, the BEST there was, the BEST there ever will be.Bret "The Hitman" Hart is back. Hart hosted Monday Night Raw this past Monday night.I use to love, and well I guess still do love The Hitman. I remember always stealing my older brothers WWF magazines and reading day and night about the excellence of execution. Yeah, I referred to it as WWF magazine, you wanna fight about it? I say F the World Wifelife Federation. Those shades were boss, I use to rock those to school, they were so badass. Dude was awesome back in the day. That iron man match with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XII was unreal, and to this day is still the best pro-wrestling match I ever seen. Its good to see The Hitman back after all these years. Honestly after what happened at Survivor Series 1997 I never thought I would see the day when Hart was back on WWF television. Vinny Mac truly screwed Hart that night. I understand that pro-wrestling is fake, but what when on that night goes far beyond the ring, and certainly wasn't fake. I really don't feel like going into the details, but if you wanna learn more about "the Montreal screwjob" check out to this link to wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Screwjob

No comments: