Friday, January 8, 2010

Jersey Shore quotes of the week



I'm going to start a new weekly segment on the Improp. The best ridiculous Jersey Shore quotes of the week... here we go:

"G,T,L baby, gym, tan, laundry, cause if everythings put together, you feel great, look great, awesome night" - The Situation

"I told him if you want to go meet girls or whatever you can go; He jumped out of the car like it was on fire" - Snooki (gee I wonder why)

"She rolls up with two giant body guards" "theres one huge grenade launcher and one grenade" "the fat girl needs to go" - The Situation

"I would definitely say I felt bad about Snickers getting hit by a couple linebackers, I necessarily didn't want to bring home any sort of zoo creatures what so ever, I mean these broads just probably smelled the food in the house" - The Situation

"There's a garbage truck, your ride home is here!" - Vinny

No quote but Ronnie messed that tool up. And as you can see, the Situation makes this show.

No comments: