Tuesday, January 5, 2010

That can't feel good...




Hey I'd jump too if I were a Rams Fan. If it werent for the Yankees season I would be considering jumping onto a concrete floor as well after the joke of a season the Giants just put us through. Never though I'd be saying, at least we still have the Jets! I guess one of the Rams players was coming off the field and went to throw his shoes into the stands to the fans. The second shoe didnt make it to the crowd and these two morons though it would be a good idea to test the tarp over the walk way to the locker room. I'd have to say they lost that fight, and their second fight, with the ground. The best part of the video is watching John Greco pause and just stand there watching them like "did that really just happen? Please get me out of St. Louis".

No comments: