Saturday, December 5, 2009

I didn't think New Jersey could ever look worse... until now




For all of you that have seen this new MTV show Jersey Shore I'm sure you have all had the same reaction I did. Is this Garbage for REAL? I mean, I know most of it has to be scripted cause nothing could possibly be that bad, but to think people from New Jersey allow this shit. I couldn't watch the show for more than 20 minutes before I wanted to put my head in a blender. I would rather watch The Notebook everyday for the rest of my life, or even sit through an entire Nets game, than sit there and watch a full episode of this crap. Jersey, you already have a terrible reputation, this is just what you needed to put it over the edge. This offically makes you look like the worst state in America as if you needed anymore help. It's a bunch of juiced up, tan, blowout, tools that need someone to remind them what a shirt is. You can just tell the house smells of Axe and tanning lotion. The girls are a joke and arent even that good looking. I almost feel bad for Jersey cause I know these arent like all of the people that live there, and I dont really have anything against the state, but how are you going to allow this? I hope to god that whenever anyone with a sack from Jersey sees any of the cast members from this show out, they beat the living shit out of them.

No comments: