Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Pro Golfer John Daly, and I've lost 115 lbs on Nutra System

Actually it wasn't Nutra System--it was lap-band surgery, but either way John Daly has lost 115 pounds...his next move? Daly would like to play himself in a movie based on the latest auto-biography he has written. When Daly was a robust 290 he had said that Kevin James would have played him well.

John Daly not focusing on golf? You gotta be kidding me--no way. Is this guy even a golfer anymore, Daly's like the Anna Kournikova of golf, you know obviously without the super model good looks. I'm happy for Daly that he lost 115 pounds, but honestly I don't know how thrilled I am about the method. Daly took the lazy way out, getting lap-band surgery...I feel like surgery's like that are reserved for people who have SERIOUS weight issues. I'm talking about guys and girls who are solid 200+ pounds overweight. Daly could have lost this weight on his own, but that would have taken effort, something we know Daly's golf game hasn't experienced this decade.

On a side note--How much better would this Tiger Woods scandal be had it been John Daly instead? Dude already has four ex-wife's, and if I respect John Daly for one thing its that hes a straight shooter. Daly would have never hidden behind a website, he has no shame--This matter would have already been resolved, Daly would now have five ex-wife's, and already at his local Hooters shopping for number six.

No comments: