Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A-ROD and Kate Hudson no longer playing "ball" together



According to HollywoodLife.com New York Yankees all star Alex Rodriquez and Academy Award Nominated actress Kate Hudson have called it quits. Apparently A-ROD has started to "play the field again." A-ROD has been seen at New York City clubs looking and acting "very single," and sources have said that "they are totally over."

OHHH no, this is terrible news. I mean Kate Hudson was the only reason A-ROD was a straight stud in the playoffs--right? I mean that's what everyone was telling me so it has to be true. No way it could have been that one of the greatest hitters of all time was just simply in a postseason slump, and he finally broke out of it-- right? I mean it obviously had everything to do with what A-ROD was doing in the bedroom and not the batting cage--right? I wonder if A-ROD still has any trade value now that teams know hes no longer with Kate Hudson-- because if I'm Brian Cashman I would try to move him ASAP, get what you can now because without Hudson AROD is just usless.

Wait...NOTTTTTTT...

Were talking A-ROD here, not only one of the greatest hitters, but one of the greatest all around players of all time. A-ROD is gonna tear it up next year, win the MVP, win the world series again-- all while banging more hot broads than Tiger Woods.

No comments: