Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why you should read the Improp...

Just as I predicted almost a month ago now, Curtis Granderson will be a Yankee in 2010. Thats why you have to keep up on your Improp reading, we know whats going happen before it even does. Just wait until we start getting our Betting Picks up here, were going to make you all rich!**
























** The Improper Sportsonian will not be responsible for anyone choosing to listen to anything we say. We are here strictly for entertainment purposes only. If you have a real gambling problem you should seek professional help immediately. Gambling addiction is a serious issue and we here at the Improp in no way shape or form encourage gambling. But if there is that slight chance you do gamble our message to you, Keep that shit up! I mean come on did you really think I was serious there? Gamble everything away who cares there always bankruptcy. If all else fails, throw the house on something, a guarantee, like the Pats or Cowboys losing next week. All I'm saying, don't blame us, I would actually recommend taking my picks and bet on the opposite! Either way, one of us wins!

Love,

The Empire

No comments: